Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Episode 4 - V.I.ENFPs

Today I want to discuss some of my fellow ENFPs. It is important to examine other ENFPs so that you, the reader(s), can truly understand our lives. So I want to introduce you to my friends, Margaret Ann the ENFP and Marianna the ENFP. We came into this world separately, but we will occasionally hang out together as ENFPs.

Meet Margaret Ann. She is wild. Here, she is singing karaoke at a mexican restaurant. It is truly her natural habitat.

Margaret Ann is the epitome of an ENFP. Fun, full of life, and loud, Margaret Ann exemplifies what it means to Extraverted Intuitive. She is constantly singing and dancing, usually because I push her to do it. Her favorite songs to sing (with me) are anything by Celine Dion ("It's All Coming Back to Me Now"), "Poker Face" but the Glee version, and any other song by anyone, anywhere, ever.

Now, meet Marianna. Mari, otherwise known as Scari (see picture below), is a lover of life and weird humor.

An avid Saturday Night Live fan, Scari (pronounced Scare - ee) will often break into a character from the most recent SNL episode. She's like Kristen Wigg (Mari, you're welcome for the compliment). But Mari will cry. It could be because she's not talked to her boyfriend in a month or because the episode of Law and Order: SVU that she is watching is exceptionally touching. She is a scientific example of the Feeling/Perception.

By the way, I didn't get their permission to talk about them or post these pictures. However, since they probably won't read this, I'm not too worried. Also, this is the first time that I've posted any pictures because it is the first time that I've taken the time to figure out how to do that.

These are ENFPs. Take it in. We are more fun than any other MTBI personality type. We win. You can't not love these girls. ENFPs are also crazy/fun-loving/spontaneous enough to use double negatives. We are cray.

So there you have it. You've met some pretty great other ENFPs. Stay tuned for more. Who knows what else might pop up? Not me. ENFPs are notoriously bad planners.

P.S. Here is what they look like on normal days.

1 comment:

  1. I am also an ENFP, I also want the Dixie Chicks back , and I think your blog is awesome. Keep writing and making people smile!

    ReplyDelete